This privacy notice explains:
• how do we use your Personal Data?
• who do we disclose the Personal Data to?
• what are the choices we offer? This includes how to access and update your Personal Data.
• what are your privacy rights
(1) Our customers
• Corporate customer: Directors, shareholders, ultimate beneficial owners, employees, guarantors, security providers, and legal representatives of our past and present corporate customers and other individuals authorised to act on their behalf. Our corporate customer shall ensure that the authorised persons and any of relevant individuals have acknowledged our privacy notice.
Please note that some of the links on our platform may lead to third party’s platforms, and if you access these platforms, your personal data will then be processed under the third party’s policies. Make sure that you have read those privacy notices when accessing such platforms.
1. What kind of Personal Data do we collect?
We may collect the Personal Data about you from a variety of sources, including but not limited to:
• When you talk to us on the phone or in branch, including recorded calls, posts, e-mails, notes and other means;
• When you use our websites or mobile device applications. This includes cookies and other internet tracking software to collect the Personal Data;
• Insurance claims or other documents;
• Customer surveys; and
• When you take part in our competitions or promotions.
In some cases, we may engage third parties to collect the Personal Data about your online activities when you visit our online sources. We may also use the Personal Data collected across non-affiliated websites for the purpose of serving you advertisements related to your browsing behavior. While we engage in this practice, we will provide an appropriate notice and choice so that you can opt out such processing.
The categories of Personal Data about you that we process, subject to the applicable law, including but not limited to:
• financial details : The details of your bank account, billing address, credit card numbers, and cardholder’s name and details;
• family details : Names and contact details of family members and dependents;
• contact details : address, telephone number, email address and social media profile details; and/or
• electronic data : IP address, cookies, activity logs, online identifiers, unique device identifiers and geolocation data.
2. How we use of your Personal Data?
We will rely on one or more of the following lawful grounds when processing your Personal Data: -
• When it is our legal duty;
• When it is in our legitimate interest; and/or
• When you consent to it.
|Purposes of data processing||Legal basis|
|1. To develop the services in various fields e.g. the service of electronic proof of delivery and products, assistance providing and processing your complaints more efficiently as well as to survey and research your requirements in order to organize or create promotional programs that respond to your requirements.||• Your consent|
|2. To develop the service channels for providing you the high quality, fastest and most convenient services.||• Legitimate interest|
|3. To enable you to access or transfer your Personal Data in your accounts via more than one computer and/or other electronic devices and allow us to be able to effectively monitor any accession to your accounts in order to prevent all of unauthorized usage, access by unauthorized users, fraudulent/abuse usage including to improve the services to be more appropriate and efficient.||• Fulfilment of contractual obligation
• Legitimate interest
|4. To propose an interesting news, promotional activities which would advocate you to get the highest quality services and benefits from us.||• Legitimate interest
• Your consent
|5. For the marketing and promotion objectives including your participation in any activities that we have organized to hand you the most benefits however depend on your satisfaction, thou can state your desire for setting the usage of your Personal Data for our marketing objectives through the channels specified by us.||• Your consent|
|6. To measure the effectiveness of our marketing policy and - advertising through various online medias.||• Your consent|
|7. To settle any disputes or conflicts which might be occurred between you and the Company about the services.||• Fulfilment of contractual obligation|
|8. Only for lawful and necessary purposes to achieve the services’ objectives for you as the data subject including for comply with the laws and any regulations.||• Fulfilment of contractual obligation
• Legal obligation
3. Who do we disclose the Personal Data to?We may share your Personal Data with others where it is lawful to do so, including where we or they: -
• have a public or legal duty to do so (e.g., assist with detecting and preventing fraud, tax evasion, financial crime, etc.);
• need to, in connection with a regulatory reporting, litigation, asserting or defending legal rights and interests;
• have legitimate business reasons to do so (e.g., manage risk, verify identity, enable another company to provide you with the services you have requested, access your suitability for the products/services, conduct internal report/data analysis/performance management, etc.); and/or
• ask for your permission to share it, and you agree.
We may share your Personal Data for these purposes with others, including: -
• any trustees, beneficiaries, administrators or executors;
• people you make payments to and receive payments from;
• financial institutions and payment service providers ;
• any people or companies where required in connection with potential or actual corporate restructuring, merger, acquisition or takeover, including any transfer or potential transfer of any of our rights or duties under our agreement with you;
• law enforcement, government, courts, court procedure, dispute resolution bodies, our regulators, auditors and any party appointed or requested by our regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities;
• other parties involved in any disputes, including disputed transactions;
• fraud prevention agencies who’ll also use it to detect and prevent fraud and other financial crime and to verify your identity;
• anyone who provides instructions or operates any of your goods or services on your behalf (e.g., power of attorney, solicitors, intermediaries, etc.);
• anybody else that we have been instructed to share your Personal Data with by you;
• other parties who are our business partners.
We will continue to adhere to this Privacy Notice with respect to the information we have in our possession relating to prospective, existing and former clients and investors.
Cross-border Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred to and stored/processed in other countries.
4. Retention of Personal Data
We may keep your Personal Data for up to 10 years after you stop being our customer in order to ensure that any contractual disputes that may arise can be processed within that time,
unless otherwise in the event of regulatory or technical reasons, we may keep your Personal Data for longer than 10 years. If we do not need to retain the Personal Data for longer than it is legally necessary, we will destroy, delete or anonymize it.
5. Accuracy of your Personal DataWe need your help to ensure that your Personal Data is current, complete and accurate. Please inform us of any changes to your Personal Data by: -
6. Accuracy of your Personal Data
• Right to Access: This enables you to receive a copy of Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
• Right to Correct: This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected;
• Right to Erasure: This enables you to ask us to delete, destroy or anonymize your Personal Data where there is no good reason for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete your Personal Data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below);
• Right to Object: This enables you to object to the processing of your Personal Data where we are relying on the legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to the processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes and profiling activities;
• Right to Restrict Processing: This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Data, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or a reason for processing it;
• Right to Portability: This enables you to request for the transfer of your Personal Data to another party; and
Handling of Complaints
8. Security of your Personal Data
9. Your Responsibilities
10. Revision of our Privacy Notice
11. Contact us
Contact us at Kerry Siam Seaport Limited;
Email us at [TH.KSSP.DPO@kerrylogistics.com]; or
Call us at [Contact Center 02-686-8999]